Thursday, March 26, 2009

Get set go...get in shape...

It is not for nothing that I finally decided to run. It took me months of contemplation and lot of inspiration from folks around me to make the decision. People who know my physique also know I have no extra adipose to burn. Nonetheless, I can’t overlook the health benefits of running; neither can I underestimate how running is helping many to stay upbeat throughout the day. On top of all these, being in a metabolism lab, I feel obligated to stay healthy and fit and also share common interests with my lab members who are now established runners. BUT…I’m not gonna break myself up running to the hilt….running for me is just to stay healthy and keep my spirit high.
I started last weekend running just 6 k(m)/day. My target is 8 km (5 miles) max for next 3-mos. So wish me the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My ResearcherID